jClem Consulting is an engineering consultancy specialising in capacity planning, conceptual hydraulic design, water-hammer protection and operation of water systems.
Our "system engineering" approach means requirements embedded in the hydraulic concepts are easily understood by the whole project team including control system designers and commissioning engineers.
In addition we
offer information technology consultancy in the specialised area of
data integration between:
- asset information data systems
- geographic information systems
- water network simulation applications.
We are the developers of the WATSYSTM and WATHAMTM software.
jClem Consulting offers a broad range of
multi-disciplined drafting services to the water, mining, oil and
gas plus local engineering / fabrication industries.
Our drafters have the experience to work with large and small organisations, EPCM teams, local industry fabricators and small engineering firms. Our experience includes providing site drafting support to mining operations anywhere in Western Australia.
jClem Consulting's mission is to:
- Help water utilities plan, build and operate quality drinking water systems;
- Provide engineering consultancies with specialised hydraulic and water system
operational knowledge and skills to rapidly complete projects; and
- Help our clients capture their designs and ideas as drawings and meet their drafting
schedules on time.
jClem Consulting Pty Ltd
45 Ventnor Avenue
WEST PERTH WA 6005
We are located in
the Park Business Centre
in West Perth.
8:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday